Mark your calendar. Arizona PBS KIDS Day is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019.
The annual Arizona PBS KIDS Day celebrates your children’s favorite PBS characters with a variety of fun activities for everyone to enjoy.
Families can participate in:
- Listen to stories and create a book at Storybook Village with your friends from Super Why!
- Meet firemen and policemen with Daniel Tiger and Katerina Kittycat
- Create an instrument and join Pinkalicious and Peterrific and their band
- Find healthy and “sometimes” foods with Cookie Monster
- Swim with the fishes and explore the sea with Splash & Bubbles
- Meet your favorite PBS KIDS characters
And much more!
All the smiling faces
We loved seeing the photos you shared with us on social media from Arizona PBS KIDS Day 2018. Here are some of the moments we captured during the day. (Click to enlarge or download.)
Want a different view of the action? Take a bird’s-eye view of the park, filmed from the top floor of the Arizona PBS building.
Want to weigh in?
As we begin to think about planning for 2019, we’d love to have your feedback about 2018. We’ve created a short survey here for you to let us know what you thought.
Be part of the family!
Join our PBS Kids Family Membership to receive exclusive perks for the entire family. Receive early membership plus a VIP experience to the KIDS Day of Play festival in 2019. Make your child’s birthday extra special with an exclusive shout-out in our quarterly newsletter and magazine and a picture and shout-out on our website. Visit our Family Membership page for more details to sign up!
Won’t you be our neighbor?
If you’d like to be a part of the Arizona PBS family year-round, we’d also like to invite you to become a member. Arizona PBS reaches an average of 200,000 children per week, and we couldn’t do that without your support. You can choose from a range of membership gifts, including tickets to the Arizona Renaissance Festival or a Mister Rogers mug.