How to Help Kids Develop a Healthy Body Image
Even as adults, it can be hard to remember that happiness and self-esteem come from being healthy, not from fitting the advertising industry’s mold.
- “How to Support Your Child for a Very Different School Year”
- “Help Children Cope With Back-to-School Anxiety”
- Sesame Street in Communities: In addition to free training for educators, Sesame Street in Communities also has a variety of articles, resources and online training for parents and caregivers of young children, available with a monster menu of topics offered for families all for free.
Race and Inclusion
- The PBS KIDS newsletter continues to be a valuable tool for caregivers: It’s not too late to sign up. It’s also archived on PBS KIDS for Parents: Play and Learn at Home with PBS KIDS.
- PBS KIDS virtual backgrounds for Zoom can be downloaded from the PBS TeachersLounge or PBS Kids for Parents.
- See more resources related to the pandemic here.