Arizona PBS is committed to community engagement. The Community Advisory Board is an independent group that provides public input to ensure that our station serves the greatest needs of our community.
The Community Advisory Board regularly meets with Arizona PBS leadership, offering strategic advice for the station’s planning and decision-making process. The members of the board have strong connections to the community and have deep expertise across business, education and mass communication, among other fields. Members meet quarterly to evaluate the station’s progress and conduct an annual assessment of our programming and services.
Arizona PBS Boardroom (502D)
555 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Effective November 2019
- Chair: Jim St. Leger, technology marketing manager, Intel
- Vice Chair: Vacant
- Sam Blom, retired manager, Electric/gas utility
- Amy Corriveau, chief program officer, First Things First
- Dr. Carlian Dawson, education director, Arizona Center for African American Children
- Courtney Howard, vice president, JP Morgan Chase
- Paul Kulpinski, partnership director, LAUNCH Flagstaff/United Way of Northern AZ
- Allen Maag, ceo, Maagcommplus
- Gilbert Ochoa, national sales manager, Creative + Culture
- Kristina Pugsley, director corp. communications & change management, ON Semiconductor
- Candice Steel, assistive technology specialist, Gompers
- David White, general manager, Wild Horse Pass Development
- Joe Widoff, retired media executive
Ex Officio Director
- Julia Wallace, interim general manager, Arizona PBS
Meetings take place at 555 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004 in the fifth-floor boardroom. The public is invited to attend.