Arizona PBS is committed to community engagement. The Community Advisory Board is an independent group that provides public input to ensure that our station serves the greatest needs of our community.
The Community Advisory Board regularly meets with Arizona PBS leadership, offering strategic advice for the station’s planning and decision-making process. The members of the board have strong connections to the community and have deep expertise across business, education and mass communication, among other fields. Members meet quarterly to evaluate the station’s progress and conduct an annual assessment of our programming and services.
Thursday, Sept. 13
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Arizona PBS Boardroom (502D)
555 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Effective June 2018
- Chair: Vacant
- Vice Chair: Brian Schulman, Weiss Brown
- David Bolman, provost, University of Advancing Technology
- Lanette Campbell, president and CEO, DaiChaTre Public Relations, LLC
- Amy Corriveau, deputy director of education, City of Phoenix
- Vanessa Erickson, human resources, Salt River Project
- Allen Maag, CEO, Maagcommplus
- Frank McCune, director of government relations, City of Phoenix
- Jan Miller
- Gilbert Ochoa, national sales manager, Creative+Cultural
- Josephine Pete, retired deputy superintendent, Phoenix Union H.S. District
- Jim St. Leger, technology marketing manager, Intel
- Eric Sloan, CEO and founder, Sloan Lyons
- R. Bradley Snyder, president, New Amsterdam Consulting, Inc.
- Charles Tsui, president, Wisdom Marketing Services Inc.
- Joe Widoff, executive director, Satellite Broadcasting and Commications Association
- Terri Wogan Calderon, executive director, Social Venture Partners
Ex Officio Director
- Mary Mazur, general manager, Arizona PBS/KAET TV
Meetings take place at 555 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004 in the fifth-floor boardroom. The public is invited to attend.