Arizona PBS is committed to community engagement. The Community Advisory Board is an independent group that provides public input to ensure that our station serves the greatest needs of our community.
The Community Advisory Board regularly meets with Arizona PBS leadership, offering strategic advice for the station’s planning and decision-making process. The members of the board have strong connections to the community and have deep expertise across business, education and mass communication, among other fields. Members meet quarterly to evaluate the station’s progress and conduct an annual assessment of our programming and services.
Community Advisory Board Meetings
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Arizona PBS Boardroom (502D)
555 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Community Advisory Board Membership
Effective February 2017
- Chair: Lisa Takata
- Vice Chair: Brian Schulman, shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Mary Mazur, general manager, Arizona PBS
- David Bolman, provost, University of Advancing Technology
- Lanette Campbell, president and CEO, DaiChaTre Public Relations LLC
- Carmen Cornejo, principal, Critical Mass Communications LLC
- Amy Corriveau, deputy human services director, City of Phoenix
- Vanessa Erickson, human resources consultant, Salt River Project
- Allen Maag, CEO, Maagcommplus
- Frank McCune, director of government relations, City of Phoenix
- Jan Miller
- Philip Nieri, vice president, Compliance-Health Choice Management Co.
- Gilbert Ochoa, founder/owner, Creative+Cultural
- Josephine Pete, retired deputy superintendent, Phoenix Union H.S. District
- Jim St. Leger, technology marketing manager, Intel
- Eric Sloan, CEO and founder, Sloan Lyons
- Amanda Smith, vice president of community relations and marketing, Swift Charities
- R. Bradley Snyder, president, New Amsterdam Consulting Inc.
- Charles Tsui, president, Wisdom Marketing Services Inc.
- Joe Widoff, executive director, Satellite Broadcasting and Commications Association
- Terri Wogan, executive director, Social Venture Partners Arizona
Ex Officio Director
- Christopher Callahan, CEO, Arizona PBS
Meetings take place at 555 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004 in the fifth-floor boardroom. The public is invited to attend.