Arizona PBS is more than just television. Housed in a state-of-the-art media facility, Arizona PBS provides world-class video production services in Phoenix, Arizona, featuring multiple studios with industry-leading equipment, expert on-site video production services and affordable pricing options for businesses, nonprofits, filmmakers and other organizations.
Arizona PBS has one of the largest and most versatile studios in Arizona, having hosted a live televised U.S. Senate debate as well as major studio productions. Studio space is rented out on an hourly, daily or weekly basis. Studio rental gives you access to our in-house production support spaces like green room and kitchen.
- Studio A: 60’x90’ (5,300 square feet) clear sound stage
- Studio B: 40’x60’ (2,400 square feet), built-in set options
- Studio C: Three-cameras, two-talent desk
- Studio D: Large green screen, Multiple set options
The equipment available in our studios are as impressive as the studios themselves. We offer three to six camera coverage, an 18′ lighting grid, and the tools to produce professional audio. All in-studio cameras come equipped with teleprompters and are mounted on dolls with fluid head mounts.
- (3) Sony HDC 4300L: A full 4k sensor camera with high-frame-rate HD, 8x super slow motion and long-lasting battery life. Equipped with the Canon UHD Digisuper 86 field box lens, with a focal length from 8.6mm – 800mm
- (6) Sony 1500 : Sony Studio HD cameras with box lenses, broadcast pedestals, prompter and return monitors
- (3)Sony HDC 900: Records in stunning 1080/60i with three-channel skin tone detail correction, so your on-screen talent looks flawless. Equipped with the Fujinon Digi Power 26 box lens, with a focal length of 9.5mm – 525mm
Our extensive light selection driven by ION lighting boards gives you the versatility to create anything from a soft, shadowless aesthetic to sharp, meaningful shadows to fit any mood. Combining our ceiling rail system with on-the-ground lights gives you nearly unlimited lighting options while maximizing studio space.
- DeSisti Blonde Junior
- Mole-Richardson Baby Junior
- Mole-Richardson Blonde Junior
- Iris 4 Baby
Iris 3 3K
Sony PXW-FS7. This XDCAM records in 4K video with a super 35mm sensor, so your digital footage looks like it as shot on film. The FS7 has 14 stops dynamic range in S-Log3 and can record from 1 to 180 frames-per-second.
CANON C-300 MKII. This digital cine camera records in 4K video with a super 35mm sensor, so your digital footage looks like it as shot on film. A wide array of lens options.
Keep your production running smoothly and on schedule by utilizing our studio control room, where you can communicate to crew, oversee every shot and monitor all recorded audio. Our control room comes equipped with.
Hardware should be on existing web page. Only thing CSJ studios offer different is EVS.
Save time and money with our high-powered edit bays. Each machine has been designed to industry standard and is loaded with the entire Adobe Creative Suite, so the editor won’t be bogged down by long render times.
Arizona PBS’ fully-trained production crew is ready and capable to work on any project you bring to us – whether in studio, or out on location.
Ready to get specific? Send us some information about your project, and we’ll get you a quote within 48 hours. Call us at 602-496-1297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.