Celebrate Halloween with scare-free videos, activities and lesson plans for grades PreK-5. This weekend, July 10-12, join us Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 6 p.m. for PBS Kids Family Night featuring all Halloween themed episodes!
This week’s features include “Pinkalicious & Peterrific: Pink or Treat/Berry Scary” at 6 p.m., “Odd Squad: Haunt Squad/Safe House in the Woods” at 6:30 p.m., “Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About Halloween!” at 7 p.m., “Arthur and the Haunted Tree” at 8 p.m., and “Wild Kratts: Creepy Creatures” at 9 p.m.
WATCH: Find Arizona PBS KIDS on channel 8.4 with antenna, Cox Cable channel 81, online at azpbs.org/kids, and free on the PBS KIDS Video App.
Discover fun, new ways to incorporate learning into your Halloween activities, like conducting science investigations with slime, using math to share candy and solving interactive, Halloween-themed puzzles. You’ll also find DIY costumes, decorations, “monstrously good books for kids” and more!
- Halloween fun from PBS KIDS.
- The Halloween collection from PBS LearningMedia
- Halloween activities from PBS KIDS for Parents.
- Arthur’s Halloween Game
- Odd Squad printable Halloween Costume Badge
- Pinkalicious Printable Mask
- Halloween Painted Pots
- Glowing Ghost Jugs
- Wild Kratts Halloween Activity Sheet
- Cat in the Hat Pumpkin Carving Stencil and Coloring Page