Donating your vehicle to Arizona PBS is easy. When you donate your vehicle to Arizona PBS, you’re supporting all the programs you love. Plus, you can receive a tax deduction when you itemize your return. Benefits include:
- A one-year subscription to the quarterly Arizona PBS magazine
- Access to the Arizona PBS Passport streaming service
- A donation totaling $1,000 or more entitles you become a member of Signal Society with the following benefits:
- Invitation to behind the scenes studio tours
- Invitations to in-studio screenings
- An exclusive invitation to an Arizona PBS sponsored special event
- Recognition on the Arizona PBS Donor Wall
- Concierge direct line to Arizona PBS’ development team
To donate your vehicle, call 1-844-CARS769 (1-844-227-7769).
501(c)(3) charitable organization and are tax deductible. For more information, you can check out the “Internal Revenue Service’s A Donor’s Guide to Vehicle Donations.”
Your vehicle donation is still tax deductible and will fall into one of these categories: 1). For low value vehicle donations you can claim the fair market value up to $500 without any additional paperwork besides the receipt we will provide at the time of the pickup. 2). If you donate a car that is worth more than $500, your deduction will be limited to the actual sale price of your car donation. If your vehicle is sold, all proceeds will benefit Arizona PBS, a 501(c)(3) charity. You will be provided with a receipt stating the final sales price of your vehicle within 30 days of the sale of your donated car. We will work to get top dollar for your car donation.