Journalists’ Roundtable: Hamadeh’s appeal, Richer’s lawsuit, recount request
Aug. 25, 2023
Every Friday, we feature the Journalists’ Roundtable on Arizona Horizon, where our host, Ted Simons, sits down with three Phoenix-area journalists to discuss Arizona’s top political events of the week.
On this latest show, we heard from Jeremy Duda with Axios Phoenix, Howie Fischer with Capitol Media Services and Mark Brodie with KJZZ.
This week’s topics included:
- The Supreme Court looks at abortion laws
- The Arizona Supreme Court declines to expedite Abe Hamadeh’s appeal of his loss
- Kari Lake moves to dismiss Arizona Attorney General Stephen Richer’s lawsuit
- A lawsuit asks for the recount of Maricopa County votes
- Schools’ chief Tom Horne discusses Empowerment Scholarship Accounts